Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Little About Me

Hi everyone and welcome to my lifestyle blog!

I thought I would start out by using my first post as a way you can get to know me a little bit better. My name is Makenna Kupgisch, I recently turned 18 last month and live in south Texas. I graduated high school six months early and just finished my first semester of college. I am working on getting my associates degree at a two year campus with hopes of majoring in journalism or english. My goal is to become a writer, not sure on what, but it is something I find fun and intriguing. I also love reading when I have the time for it, which is mostly when I am traveling. My family is always telling me that I am an old soul. I can only guess it is because of my love of old music, movies, and TV shows. Now, I'm not just talking about classic rock, but Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, The Chordettes, and even Judy Garland. One of my favorite old TV shows has to be The Dick Van Dyke Show. I would love to start watching I Love Lucy, but it is not offered on Netflix and is quit hard to find in stores. I will admit I am a Netflix addict and watch seasons at a time whenever I can, but don't we all. At least say you do so I won't feel as bad. I hope you feel like you have gotten to know me a bit and will join me on my journey though life. I hope to post a few times a week on anything from clothes, food, books, travel, and much more. Please feel free to leave a comment on any topic that you would be interested in or even just to say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment