Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Everything Must Come To An End

Over the past week I have done quit a lot. Let's just start with last Saturday shall we. My boyfriend, Daniel, and I woke up early (way to early) to catch a boat through Stockholms's archipelago to reach a certain island I don't remember the name of. Once we were there we went to a friends beach house were we ate lunch and had afternoon coffee out in a beautiful field in the woods. I really wish I had a taken pictures, but I just thought "Oh we're just going to drink coffee I don't need my phone or camera". Well I was wrong, we went to a beautiful field covered in bright yellow flowers surrounded by lush green forest. Do you ever have those moments were your life feels like a movie? Well that's what this felt like, the 3 of us just laying under the sun talking about life. After coffee we went back to the house and shot some arrows, and lets just say I wouldn't have been casted as Katniss in the Hunger Games. After that we took the 2 hour trip back home. Once we were home we decided to go out for dinner and drinks with some friends. We went to a bar called Harry B. James were we ate, had a few beers, and then went back home. Sunday was just a stay in your pajamas all day and watch Netflix kind of day. Monday I stayed home and watched Downton Abby while Daniel was at school, but when he came home we went to Urban Outtfiters. There I bought a high waisted floral skirt and a light cream sweater with a lace collar to pair with it. Tuesday I got to witness a Swedish high school graduation party first hand and I also learned I am not that fond of clubs. I really didn't take any photos of my trip, but I am working on improving for next time. Here is one photo a friend took of Daniel and I at the party. Please excuse the bad lighting I felt like I need to at least post one picture and this was the one I liked the most, even with the bad lighting. 

Wednesday was my last day in Sweden, so I spent the day just watching TV with Daniel. Thursday I flew home and was sucked back into the real world again. I've spent the past few days back at work and even started summer school. Oh what a fun summer, but it will be the last time I don't give myself a summer break. Just one more year. It can't be that long right?

No comments:

Post a Comment