Sunday, June 29, 2014

Small Clothing Haul

Awhile ago I went to our local outlet mall mainly to buy a pair of Nike Free 5.0 and ended up coming home with more than a new pair of shoes. The first store I went to when we arrived at the mall was the Nike Factory store. I originally wanted to get the plain black and white Nike Free 5.0, but they ended up not having that color in stock so I decided to just get the black, blue and pink ones (picture down below). I didn't want to order them or get them anywhere else because they were cheaper at the Nike Factory store than anywhere else. Since I bought new shoes I needed a new work out outfit to go with them right? I looked around at the Nike store, but everything still seemed so expensive for an outlet/factory store. So we went around to the other athletic stores and I finally came across a good deal at Reebok. I ended up getting an outfit there for the same price as a pair of shorts back at the Nike store. I ended up getting a pink tank top that I paired with blue camo-type shorts with some pink lettering on it. Since we were already at the mall my mom and I decided to walk around to other stores and see what kind of deals we could get. One of the stores we went to was Banana Republic where I saw a beautiful sun dress. I was instantly saddened when I saw it was a size to big for me, but I insisted on trying it on once I saw the stretchy elastic at the top. The dress ended up running small and fitting which made me happy. The pattern is spectacular and great for summer. Another store we went into was American Eagle. They were having a huge sale and I end up buying four different items from there. I of course had to get another pair of "stretchy" pants or jeggings. This time I decided to go with plain black high waisted pants that were cropped at the the bottom. I also got three dresses from there. I didn't take pictures of them and they are in the dirty clothes pile so..... I will just explain them. They are kinda modeled after the Brandy Melville dress that has the cut out in the back. The dress from American Eagles was a bit longer, which I like a lot more because I don't like walking around worrying about weather or not my dress is covering my butt. I got 3 different patterns: floral, solid fuchsia, and a tropical-ish pattern. My favorite was the floral one but after I washed it once it shrunk to the size of a long shirt, which was quite depressing. I now know I have to wash them by hand. I know I will still wear it will just be more difficult to pair things with. 

*Also as promised I posted pictures of me in each pair of glasses I picked out from Warby Parker on my Google+: Makenna Kupgisch , Instagram: @Makenna_Kupgisch, and Twitter: @MakennaKupgisch or you can find the links at the top of the web page, but the links won't show up if you are on the mobile sit. I would love it if you could comment which one you think looks best to help me pick a pair!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment